Disciples of the Mist [DM]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasticFGT?????

2 posters

Go down

FantasticFGT????? Empty FantasticFGT?????

Post by MaydohMaydoh Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:30 pm

My real identity is shrouded in mystery. You don't know who I am. Unless of course Micah told you. In which case, screw him.

I am know as Maydoh... Or whatever you want to call me, be it Faggot, Whore, Dumbass. I'm just that random guy you see on the guild list who rarely involves themselves with anyone else excluding a select few. Twenty three years of age, I live remarkably close to the home of Micah and his place of work. As for hobbies? I sometimes draw, I sometimes code, I sometimes play games, I sometimes play music (mainly piano), I sometimes do anything I can do. Anything and everything that is interesting. I'm also a raging alcoholic.

I bought Guild Wars about a year ago on the advice of Micah, but only started playing it about a two months ago, so I'm relatively new. I don't get much online time as I would like due to having a full time job *cough*Micah*cough* but I play whenever I can.

Not much else to say here. Nice to meet y'all and good luck.

MaydohMaydoh
MaydohMaydoh
Admin

Back to top Go down

FantasticFGT????? Empty Re: FantasticFGT?????

Post by Skadi Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Well that was beautiful :')
Skadi
Skadi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum