Disciples of the Mist [DM]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself

2 posters

Go down

Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself

Post by Goddie Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Hello everyone,
Nice to meet you, my name is Marit, a.k.a. Goddie, Perenelena, Kathalena Jane, Mercy Prudence, and a few more characters. My in-game account name is GoddieChan.6173 =D
I am a 20 year old girl from The Netherlands, turning 21 in a month. I have played GW2 for almost a year now.Started it because my boyfriend played it, but have always been a gamer girl before that (If by any chance one of you played KalOnline, let me know lol!)

So, what else is there to tell... I study on the Utrecht University, "Earth Sciences". Hope to finish my bachelor this year! Pretty excited about that. I live in an attic in someone else's home for it, not some specific dorm or anything.
I am a creative person, like to craft stuff like knitting or knot friendship bracelets. Might sound lame but if you got some skills it is awesome to make something cool out of it! (On facebook, I have a special page called 'Marits Crafts' that displays some of my work. If interested you could check it out!)

Well, that's enough about me! I am curious about you guys Very Happy hope to get to know you all soon!

Greets, Marit Smile

Goddie

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself

Post by Skadi Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Welcome to the forum Marit. (a bit late ^^')

I'll check that fb page; sounds interesting.
Skadi
Skadi

Back to top Go down